RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #304

From: brooke zamudio [mailto:zamudio.1 at osu_edu]

Hey...I know that domain name!   Years ago I was emery.26 at osu_edu.
Woo-hoo!

> i'm new to the list but have been listening tø otr since i met them at
some
> christian music festival in the pennsylvania hills around '90 or '91.
don't
> ask me what the hell i was doing at a christian music festival.

What the hell were you doing at a...   Oh.   Nevermind.

> anyways,
> does anyone on the list happen to go to osu, colombus?

<jumps up, waving hand>

Where have you been all these times I try to find listies in Columbus?

I went to OSU about a thousand years ago.

Email me either here or at cemery at iwaynet_net and let's hook up.

I'm a nice guy, honest!  :-)

> i'm a transfer student living amongst the meat heads on 12th.

Hey now, be nice!   I lived in Bradley Hall on 12th for 2 years.

[...]
> gdbd is fantastic. i'm also partial to twhf, my highschool anthem album.

I'm not sure what my high school anthem album would be.  Probably either
Queen _Sheer Heart Attack_ or Public Enemy _Apocalypse 91...The Enemy
Strikes Black_

Chris

NP: some random Phish mp3