Re: coming out of my shell...

In a message dated 10/6/98 5:55:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jg900 at bright_net
writes:

> hey, no fair!  that was just teasing us.  what little town and how young?

if it means so much to you...the little town is one that unless you live
*right* around here you won't have a clue where it is, so i really don't see
the point of mentioning it.  just south of allentown, if that even tells you
anything.  an hour or two north of philly.

and less than a month ago i celebrated my big ol' 17th birthday.

as for the favourite album thread...i'm really not sure which mine is.  i
think patience tends to draw me in more often, but it totally depends on my
mood.  so that's my humble (ha) opinion.

--rachel.