No Subject

>Mind if I link your lyrics page to my homepage?

why, sure.
somebody offered me the lyrics to "I Will Remember" the other day.  If
anybody has the lyrics to these other new songs, I'd love to have 'em.

<< anywho, i'm sort of clueless as to where we all are geographically
speaking. >>

yet another southerner here.  not necessarily happy to be so.

>GDBD probably appeals to the younger fan--say the age group of
17-22ish.  and the others, (eve and thwf particularly) appeal to the
olderfans--say 24-??  GDBD just has that 90's unplugged trendy sound to
it--seems like something a younger listner would enjoy

egad.  yesterday I slipped into 24.  I'm no longer the "younger
listener."  *weeps for her bygone youth*