eve/hillbillys/etc.

good evening, darlings.

hey to rachel, stefan,  jeff holland,  and burrill, my old friends on the
list.
and hullo to all who have taken the time to introduce themselves.
the love here is thicker than pudding. i have no idea what that means.

in digest 304 jeff holland wrote:

>Ah ha.  This means that I can now release my extra copy of _eve_
>to the general public, correct Sha?

i could have sworn i sent you e-mail giving you permission to do so and
apologizing profusely for not buying YOUR _eve_, which i wanted to do since
you stole mine (pause for dramatic music) in the first place. but when i saw
her at the trollop-esque price of three dollars, something had to be done.
she's better than that.

>	Alas, this means no beanie babies for me.  ;)

shh. mine is a very covert operation. (anyone interested? i have, um,
connections.)

i have subscribed and unsubscribed to the non-digest listie listie list
eightysix times in the past three days.

chris emery quipped:

>> YEA,BUT IN EVERY CORNER OF THE SOUTH THERE IS AT LEAST ONE >>HILLBILLY!!
>
> >But don't worry,they don't bite. Just be cautious if they
> >invite you to a pig calling contest.

>Or invite you to meet their favorite sheep.

a very worrisome proposition, until THIS sheepy came along.

i'm getting mildly giddy about the show on the twenty-second. you see, i've
only seen them play once, and it Affected me.

y'all are my cuddle up buttercups. i say this because i'm vividly delerious.

love,
shauna

by-the-way
i know where rachel gockley lives.