Re: Attractive Listie Theory put to the test again. [no OTR]

On Wed, 7 Oct 1998, Chris Emery wrote:

> Yeah, I account for at least 95% of the traffic on the list, under my
> various pseudonyms.  In fact, I'm *everyone* on the list.
>
> Except for jg, that is.

yet to meet jg, though... at least i've met a few people from the list so
i know that this thing isn't *totally* run by Chris  :)

> >I guess Chris is just the ultimate mac daddy pimp!
>
> Nah...Duggy is the ultimate mack daddy pimp.   How can little ol' *me*
> compare to *him*?

You know, I almost wrote something about that, but I didn't want to take
away from the validity of the statement. OK, Chris is the "not quite mac
daddy pimp", just behind dug

> Umm...aren't you coming?   Am I taking you from Columbus onward?
> Evan?   Time to delurk, pal.  I'm taking you, too, right?

I'm not quite sure now... I mean Monk is coming to Cincy a week from this
friday and saturday, and I know I'm going to be at that show, so I'm not
sure if I will be able to talk myself into traveling 4 hours to see him
play this weekend. I guess it all depends what else is going on. What is
the Kent venure like?

scott

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd

Follow-Ups: References: