Re: Attractive Listie Theory put to the test again. [no OTR]

Dancing on a volcano, scott ulrich <ulrichsd at miavx1_acs.muohio.edu>
said:

>> >While this may not be of interest to *everyone*, I must comment to
>> >the entire list of our own Mr. Emery's funloving and adventurous
>> >spirit, boundless generosity, and all-around-nice-guy-ness. :)  And,
>> >single lady listies, he's a quite dashing and charming young man.  ;)
>> >*wink*nudge*

For some reason, I'm having trouble snipping this paragraph above...
;-)

>Wow, that's quite a list of compiments... Uh, I've met Chris and too
>I'm starting to believe that he has these alternate e-mail addresses
>and upon running out of things to talk about, uses them to compliment
>himself publically on the list  ;)  Do note that the above "sender's" name
>is in quotes.

Yeah, I account for at least 95% of the traffic on the list, under my
various pseudonyms.  In fact, I'm *everyone* on the list.

Except for jg, that is.

>> >"Chris's Funky Good Time" is a reality.
>
>Haha... I'm totally just kidding. I guess I'm just jealous that every
>woman Chris meets sends an e-mail to the list about his charm and good
>cooking. :)  I guess Chris is just the ultimate mac daddy pimp!

Nah...Duggy is the ultimate mack daddy pimp.   How can little ol' *me*
compare to *him*?

>BTW, for OtR related comment, is anyone going to the Monk show in Kent
>this Saturday?

Umm...aren't you coming?   Am I taking you from Columbus onward?
Evan?   Time to delurk, pal.  I'm taking you, too, right?

--NP: Yes  _The Yes Album_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker

Follow-Ups: References: