Re: BENJYS-DIGEST Digest - 5 Oct 1998 to 6 Oct 1998 (#1998-41)

Hi guys, I want to tell you about a great new band I've had the
forture of getting to know.  They're into the whole jamband scene,
and I'd like to do a shameless plug for their page.  go, check it
out, sign the guestbook and get on the mailing list because soon
they'll have MP3's and tapes so if you're on the list you can get
your hands on them.  Trust me, it's worth the 2 minutes.

http://www.geocities.com/bourbonstreet/bayou/wsl.html

Peace, Vic