Re: Lurker :)

Hi.

I am mostly a lurker with a few comments here and there.  I am from Kent,
OH.  Well, not originally - originally I'm from Cleveland Heights, OH - but
I came here in '91 to go to college, met the guy I was to marry and he
introduced me to OTR.  So I have been a fan about as long as possible and I
can say that this age theorry doen't hold water.  I (25) love Patience but
my husband (26) loves GDBD.  So who knows - it's all personal preference, I
don't think it has much to do with age.

 Ric used to really get into his soloing then instead of
>looking merely *bored*.

When did Ric start looking bored?  I must have missed this during my
unfortunate year in KY.  But when I got back in the swing of things with
OTR the band had totally changed and we came to the first concert back
thinking "hey, where's Ric?"

hugs 'n' kisses y'all (see how unfortunate?  I picked up this y'all thing!)
Amy