Re: Oct Dates

>10/7  Pittsburgh PA @ Metropol

How are they going to go to Pittsburgh when I'm not there?  ARGH!  And here
I am in Cincinnati, their home town, and they aren't coming here.  *sigh*
May the Pittsburgh show be cancelled like it was in April.

*laughing*  No, I'm not bitter.

Anyway, since I'm writing now, and I don't want to clog the list with posts
like some of our listies (Mr. Emery...LOL), I might as well comment on some
other stuff.

The generalization made about the age groups...I can see where you would
get that.  It seems like a lot of newer followers are of a younger age
group, so both generalizations (due to age and due to length of time
following the band) could be considered one in the same.  Then there are
the weirdos like me...who have known about OtR for only about a year now,
who owns all six albums, and who likes _Patience_ the best, with _Eve_ at a
close second, and _Besides_ as third.  While Chris doesn't count _Besides_
in his list because of it being a compilation, I don't always count
_Darkest Night of the Year_ because it's a Christmas CD.  Yes, a lot of the
songs (especially the original ones) can be listened to all year round, but
I just have to be in a specific mood to listen to it.  Ya know?  Of course,
since I'm in choir and we're preparing for our Christmas concert (!) I'm
already starting to get in that mood.  *Silent Night*, here I come!

As for GDBD...I like it.  I don't like some of the songs, and a lot of the
songs that I *do* like, I wish were more varied within themselves.  I love
*All I Need is Everything* but it doesn't seem to go anywhere as far as the
melody is concerned.  The words are incredible, though, and I think that is
the ultimate focus of GDBD.  Of course, I might be wrong.  I probably am.

Enough rambling!  I need to go eat lunch!

NP:  Ani Difranco  _Living in Clip_
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka