RE: Lurkers

Well, here I am. Sorry my message is late. I just got back in town,
immediatly checked my emails and realized lurker's were revealing
themselves... so, I decided. Hey, why not.

I am a Ma'am from Texas, 22, so I fit in the whole South thing. But I live
in Romania now, I have since May of this year. (I love it here though I do
miss Texas... maybe you can't consider that the South, cause it really is
it's own country!)

I got hooked on OtR by hearing Patience at my office in Texas. (Yes, we
play OtR at my office - great for the creative inspiration) Since then I
have slowly picked up CD's (becuase they are so hard to find) and have
fallen in love with all I have heard. I have learned that OtR grows on you.

(from what I have experienced this far) the more you listen the more you
like. I now ONLY have in my possesion :-( TWHF, Patience and Eve. I am
working on the others as my budget allows...

Amy