RE: Oct Dates

> hi.

Hiya, jg!

> i think that's so the transplanted Miss Yzzi can catch 'em
> since she just missed the show in her vacated town
> (massachusetts?).  Makes ya wonder if the tour manager is a
> list lurker with a sick sense of humour.

Sometimes I think so.

> (yes, i know Massachusetts is not a "town"  but that's as far
> as my feeble memory could narrow Yzzi's old home down,  and
> i'm probably wrong at that, too.)

Umm...  Philadelphia?

> farewell from the little city of Ohio,

as long as we're all talking about tour dates...

Monk is playing COLUMBUS!  FINALLY!   YAY!

Whew.

Wednesday 11/11 at Bernie's Distillery right across from the OSU campus.

It's a brisk walk from my place, so of course you're all invited.  I've got
a couch.  (sort of)