Re:eve and other stuff (was: i'm back, and at least Jessyka missed me (thanks! Jessyka)

hey all,

>SNtR and OtR on the same bill:  i'm there!

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be
quite the wonderful concert.

>I went to some Cowboy Junkies discussion site and there were some
>people that mentioned that they liked the opening band,  so that's
>good news for us on our discussion site.  the people who have posted
>that they (OtR)   seem well received at the C-J shows have their
>finger on the pulse of the CJfans, evidently.

the cjfans i sat next to at the concert thought otr were incredible. of
course before the show i blabbed on and on about how good they were, but
they didnt have to agree with me....but of course i was right and they
agreed wholeheartedly

>I have one of those "rare" Eve's with the IRS guy on the disc.  My
>dogs are very small and not at all vicious, and i I live at
>750....ahhh, never mind.  You'll find one of your own one of these
>days.  Don't take mine, then i'd only have one left.

ok i have a question ...i am so confused about what is really rare and
what isnt....my copy of eve, has a little irs man/logo on the back of it.
i mean little. is this so valuable or am i totally confused. i bought it
in a record store a couple of years ago.

someone please answer. ...i dont think it is that rare...
but i could be wrong....

have a good nite all!!!
take care.
stephani

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]