Re: Re: i'm back, and at least Jessyka missed me (thanks! Jessyka)

In a message dated 10/1/98 8:41:49 AM, cemery at iwaynet_net wrote:

>And the reason I didn't talk more about Yzzi's breasts (apart
>from matters of taste) is that I have trouble finding the words....

Dammit, Chris, you just made me snarf Frosted Mini-Wheats all over my monitor!
And considering it just came back from having all the smoke damage cleared
out, we are not amused. How would I explain THAT to the guys at Computer
Maintenance? "Well, this guy Chris told 500-odd people that my breasts render
him speechless, and I was eating dinner at the time, so...."

>Yeah...you missed lots of fun, not to mention my heroic feats in the
>kitchen the next day.

Da man can cook a MEEEEEAN French Toast! My Cuz and I can both vouch for him.
She has photographic evidence. You should have been there, jg. I was SO
looking forward to meeting you! And just so you know, I DID miss you. I'm just
really, really bad with answering my email sometimes....