Re: i'm back, and at least Jessyka missed me (thanks! Jessyka)

wiping milk from the monitor, Ysobelle at aol_com writes regarding what

cemery at iwaynet_net wrote:

>>And the reason I didn't talk more about Yzzi's breasts (apart
>>from matters of taste) is that I have trouble finding the words....
>
>Dammit, Chris, you just made me snarf Frosted Mini-Wheats all over my
>monitor!

LOL!  i'd pay money to see that one!

the wheaty side i love how down it goes,
but the sweetened side slides nicely out my nose!

>And considering it just came back from having all the smoke damage
>cleared
>out, we are not amused. How would I explain THAT to the guys at
>Computer
>Maintenance? "Well, this guy Chris told 500-odd people that my breasts
>render
>him speechless, and I was eating dinner at the time, so...."

hey, i'm just amazed at all the things you can hide in there! ;{)}

Why pay more to use the Internet?
Get fast, reliable, affordable Web access
From Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software <a href="http://www.juno.com/getit.a.html">here</a>.