Re: Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei...

Well, gang, it's been a weird two years, but the time has come for this
e-mail address to move on.  I'm about to head off to the Minster Oktoberfest
and it seemed like an appropriate time to make a break.  Thanks for the
discussions, good and bad.  Thanks for sharing some other interpretations of
songs that I never would have thought up on my own, and giving me a chance
to expand my hermeneutic parameters, so to speak.  :-)

I'll be back, under a different guise.  There'll be a me you probably'll
recognize, dear.  Call it a new e-mail address, still myself.  And if the
music starts before I get there, argue without me.  Y'all argue so grace-
fully.  I really think I'll be OK.  They've taken their toll, these
charismatic days.

Bruce