Re: evasive Eve?

Dancing on a volcano, acaudill at interteamsoftware_com said:

>I'd like to get a copie of Eve. Maybe somebody is making phony copies of
>it?

Umm...well...err...

>I wouldn't care just as long as i got a copie. Which OtR recording is
>the bast?

Well, my personal favorite is _Eve_.   A lot of people on the list
like _Good Dog Bad Dog: The Home Recordings_, but I personally find it
rather uninspiring musically.   _Eve_ is musically and lyrically very
diverse.   Plus, 'Should' still gives me shivers now and then.

>I don't plan on buying every OtR cd out there, I might if I really get into them [OtR].

Why not?   There aren't that many.

>Does OtR play in VA any?

They've been known to play DC before, but not recently.

--NP: Phish - Alladin Theater, Las Vegas 12/6/96
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker

Follow-Ups: References: