Re: Mustard Pies and Carrot Eyes [no otr]

Dancing on a volcano, "Victor Harrison"
<harrisvb at flyernet_udayton.edu> said:

>Hi all, I was wondering a couple of things.  First of all, do we have
>any Phish fans out there?  I'm a huge fan of theirs--in fact, they're
>the only band I like better than OtR--and I've seen 13 Phish concerts
>in my day.  So anyway, any phans?

I've been getting into them recently.   A friend of mine at work
pointed me to a RealAudio streaming concert of theirs on
www.sugarmegs.org where they played Zappa's 'Peaches En Regalia', and
I was hooked.

>Also, I was wondering if there are any OtR MP3's floating out
>there....Would love to get my hands on them if so.

Well, one of my ongoing projects is to convert my OTR bootleg
collection to CD, and making mp3s as part of the process.   I just
haven't gotten around to actually doing any yet.   I will....one of
these days.

--NP: Phish - Alladin Theater, Las Vegas 12/6/96
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker

Follow-Ups: References: