Re: Mustard Pies and Carrot Eyes [no otr]

> From:          cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery)
> To:            "Victor Harrison" <harrisvb at flyernet_udayton.edu>
> Cc:            Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
> Subject:       Re: Mustard Pies and Carrot Eyes [no otr]
> Date:          Sat, 26 Sep 1998 19:25:27 GMT

> Dancing on a volcano, "Victor Harrison"
> <harrisvb at flyernet_udayton.edu> said:
>
> >Hi all, I was wondering a couple of things.  First of all, do we have
> >any Phish fans out there?  I'm a huge fan of theirs--in fact, they're
> >the only band I like better than OtR--and I've seen 13 Phish concerts
> >in my day.  So anyway, any phans?
>
> I've been getting into them recently.   A friend of mine at work
> pointed me to a RealAudio streaming concert of theirs on
> www.sugarmegs.org where they played Zappa's 'Peaches En Regalia', and
> I was hooked.

I would suggest sugarmegs.promarkusa.com for all your Phish MP3
needs.  Also, go to www.gadiel.com/phish and look under the audio
section for lots of links.  Where do you live, anyway?  They'll be in
Cleveland and Cincy this November, and dare I say you don't know
Phish until you see them in concert.
> >Also, I was wondering if there are any OtR MP3's floating out
> >there....Would love to get my hands on them if so.
>
> Well, one of my ongoing projects is to convert my OTR bootleg
> collection to CD, and making mp3s as part of the process.   I just
> haven't gotten around to actually doing any yet.   I will....one of
> these days.
Get cracking, dude! =)  Sorry about the dude thing.  Anyway, that's
great that at least the wheels are in motion.  just so you know,
there's interest whenever you get your project completed.

> --NP: Phish - Alladin Theater, Las Vegas 12/6/96
> ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
> "Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
>     - Lisa Walker

NP: Phish - Oh Kee Pah Ceremony.mp3