Re: evasive Eve?

Dancing on a volcano, "Lynzi Godlove" <suneidesis at hotmail_com> said:

>Is it my imagination, or is Eve popping up all over the place?  Since my
>quest was fulfilled, involving jg, twenty-three dollars, and a few not
>so innocent bystanders, I've noted Eve all over the place...

Like I've said all along, it's out of print, but not out of sight
entirely.

>(and for less then twenty-three dollars...but I wouldn't have it differently)

It's worth twice that, if not more.

>and I've heard rumours that she's rereleased, without a cover...
>(is that safe?)

A CD with no protection?  ;-)

>so, what's up?  has our favourite elusive, evasive eve become more
>available and accessable?  will we start finding her on street corners
[...]

Somehow, I think _Eve_ has *always* been hanging around street
corners.   She's just that kind of girl, and I love her for it.

>I now hold my tongue and cease my rantings...

Rant on, sister...

--NP: Phish - Alladin Theater, Las Vegas 12/6/96
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker