evasive Eve?

Miss Yzzi wrote some recent day:

[deliberately ignoring previous comments and my own]

>I haven't heard from anyone regarding that unclaimed copy of Eve. >Come
on,folks-- I know SOMEONE out there needs that woman!

Is it my imagination, or is Eve popping up all over the place?  Since my
quest was fulfilled, involving jg, twenty-three dollars, and a few not
so innocent bystanders, I've noted Eve all over the place...

(and for less then twenty-three dollars...but I wouldn't have it
differently)

someone on campus was selling her, saw her available and Barnes and
Noble, glanced at an ad or two on used online stores...

and I've heard rumours that she's rereleased, without a cover...
(is that safe?)

so, what's up?  has our favourite elusive, evasive eve become more
available and accessable?  will we start finding her on street corners
and discount markets?  what's next grocery stores?  huh?  does this mean
my favourite album is going to be well known and distributed among the
insensitive masses?

uh...okay...

I now hold my tongue and cease my rantings...

lynz.