Re: Re: Over The Rhine

In a message dated 9/26/98 1:16:59 AM, binkmeisterrick at juno_com wrote:

>LOL!  gee Chris, you're gonna get Yzzi jealous again!

Remember that I am the woman known as Baker's Chocolate ("Looks tasty, but
ooooh-- she's bitter!") Jealousy and its ilk are a natural state for me. G-d,
Bink-- didn't you notice my eyes are green?

I haven't heard from anyone regarding that unclaimed copy of Eve. Come on,
folks-- I know SOMEONE out there needs that woman!