That Unclaimed Copy of Eve

Hey guys!  I'm still waiting for someone to forward me all of my mail from
home, so bear with me.  I know that Jan made a claim for her girlfriend,
and Vincent, you wanted it also.  So, it's up to Jan....if she wants to let
you have it, then you can have it.  Otherwise, she gets it, because I got
her e-mail first.  But I believe I already told you that.

In the meantime, since I've misplaced my own copy of Eve, I've been
listening to this one.  I *really* wish I knew what I did with my travel Cd
case, since it has all of my OtR and all of my Ani stuff.  *sigh*

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka