Re: evasive Eve?

On Sat, 26 Sep 1998, Chris Emery wrote:

> >I'd like to get a copie of Eve. Maybe somebody is making phony copies of
> >it?
>
> Umm...well...err...

OtR is sellig it minus a cover... you can get the price and POBox on the
web site

> >I wouldn't care just as long as i got a copie. Which OtR recording is
> >the best?

> Well, my personal favorite is _Eve_.

my second favorite... close behind TWHF

> Plus, 'Should' still gives me shivers now and then.

Hell yeah... this song has defiinitely become one of my favorite OtR songs
(I have the tabs for it  on my web page if anyone cares...)

peace all,
scott

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd