Rennaissance Listies? [no otr] (was Re: otr/vol connection)

Dancing on a volcano, binkmeisterrick at juno_com (bink meister) said:
>smoking his cig, cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) writes:

How'd ya know?

>>binky Rick was
>>sportin' his kilt in fine fashion.  He's a little shorter in real life
>>than he is online.  ;-)
>
>um, what do you mean by that, eh?  i wanna second opinion!  where's that
>English store merchant? LOL

He's still reeling from you mooning him, probably.   That *can't* have
been a pretty sight.

>>The weekend also reinforced my now-infamous "Attractive Listie"
>>theory, which has yet to be disproved.   Ysobelle is a damned good
>>lookin' woman.
>
>i'll second that!  now SHE"S the short one!

How tall are ya, Ysobelle dear?   4'8"?

*ducks*

>> And Lynzi, hon, I *swear* there's somethin'
>>smouldering behind those stunning eyes of yours.   ;-)
>
>Forget it, Chris.  You're *far* too late.... ;{P}

Back off, bink.   I was just paying the lovely Ms. Godlove a
compliment.   ;-)

--NP: Adrian Belew - _Lone Rhino_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker