Re: breast enhancing suspenders

Dancing on a volcano, Otherone at aol_com said:
>THE RIGHT ANSWER WOULD BE YES OR NO. ????????

Well, those were pretty much my options.

>OR I DONT REALLY LOOK AT WOMEN THAT WAY. WHATS IMPORTANT IS  THEIR HEARTS AND
>MINDS.

Did I ever suggest anything to the contrary?

>OR ---WELL YOU KNOW -I PITCH A TENT LOOKING AT THE FLAT CHEST OF A TWELVE YEAR
>OLD,SO IT'S ALL THE SAME TO ME.      TRY THOSE

?

No way.  Now stop it - you're scaring me.

>GEEZE!   DID YOU EVER FIGURE YOU COULD HAVE STEPED BACK ,LOOKED AND  ANSWERED
>THE QUESTION. SOMETIMES A WOMAN MAY ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THEIR BREASTS WITHOUT
>SOME BIG "COSMIC BALANCE OF THE WORLD CONSEQUENSE".

Relax.   It was just a humorous anecdote from my day.   I love you
guys, so I shared it.

>THAT IS UNLESS  OF COURSE YOU ARE THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE,,IN WHICH CASE
>YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HER INTO THE BROOM CLOSET AND RAVEGED HER. IF YOUR GOING
>TO SPEND TWO DAYS CALCULATING WHAT YOU SHOULD SAY ALL THE TIME, YOU ARE
>DESTINED TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WONDERING THE WORLD LOOKING FOR A
>WOMEN THAT TALKS TO HERSELF. ONE WHO IS NOT INSANE OF COURSE. AND ONE WHO
>INDEED HAS ALL OF THE ANSWERS!

I think this post should win some kind of award.  Thanks for letting
us peek inside your mind for a little bit, Otherone at aol_com.

PS - hit that key that's immediately to the left of the "A".

Thanks.

--NP: Adrian Belew - _Lone Rhino_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker