Re: otr/vol connection

Just curious, but where is VOL from?
The reason I'm asking is because everytime I've seen OtR or Monk with VOL,
VOL always opened. Is this just becuase it is Cincinnati (birthplace of
OtR and Monk), or perhaps VOL is from Athens and that is why they opened
there. Or did they just switch it up from city to city when they were on
tour?

scott

btw, did any listies meet up at the Renaisance festival? I would have
liked to have gone, but it wasn't the greatest weekend choice for me.

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, Chris McAndrew wrote:

> hi...i'm new to the list and i don't know a whole bunch about over the
> rhine...but i've seen them perform three or four times now all of them at
> the 40 watt club here in athens opening for the vigilantes of love...i
> loved their live shows and the guitarist was always amazing to watch as
> well as the singer with a gorgeous voice...bill mallonee (of VoL) always
> talks highly of the band and he usually has good taste in music...so i
> figured i'd give this list a try to see if i can learn a little more
> about the band...i guess that's about it for now...chris

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd

Follow-Ups: References: