Re: breast enhancing suspenders

"elmo'" <elmore_j at yahoo_com> sez:
>> Today, one of the waitresses asked me if I thought the suspenders made
>> her breasts look bigger.  So, I'm wondering...what's the *right*
>> answer to that question?   Should I just be done with it, and ask her
>> out?  I swore off asking out waitresses at least a year ago, but...
>
>Dude, why didn't you come back with..."do you think this belt makes my
>peppy look bigger?"

The belt only makes my gut look bigger.

>ask her out already!  Are you waitng for her to beat you about the
>head and shoulders with those jobbies or what?

Hmm...now that you mention it...

>now why is this otr related you ask yourself...why because almost this
>exact same scenario happended to Linford and Karin.  Linford was
>working in a coffee shop and happened to be waiting on Karin, (first
>meeting).
[...snip...]
>Despite her harsh words, Linford saw beyond Karin's gruff exterior and
>proceeded to charm her using the never-fail tactics of wiggling his
>eyebrows, stroking his goatee, and juggling sweet n low packets to woo
>her.
>the rest is history

Or fiction, peut-etre.  ;-)

I love your stories, elmo.   You should write a complete unauthorized
biography of OTR.    I want the chapter on how Brian convinced Mallory
to hook up.

--NP: Annie Ross - _Sings A Song With Mulligan_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Cocaine is god's way of telling you that you have too much money.