breast enhancing suspenders

---Chris Emery <cemery at iwaynet_net> spewed:

> On an entirely unrelated note, the restaurant I usually go to for
> lunch has introduced new outfits for the wait staff.   These new
> outfits include a tie with lots of herbs on it, and suspenders.
> Today, one of the waitresses asked me if I thought the suspenders made
> her breasts look bigger.  So, I'm wondering...what's the *right*
> answer to that question?   Should I just be done with it, and ask her
> out?  I swore off asking out waitresses at least a year ago, but...

Dude, why didn't you come back with..."do you think this belt makes my
peppy look bigger?"

ask her out already!  Are you waitng for her to beat you about the
head and shoulders with those jobbies or what?

now why is this otr related you ask yourself...why because almost this
exact same scenario happended to Linford and Karin.  Linford was
working in a coffee shop and happened to be waiting on Karin, (first
meeting).

He was wearing a big ol' bow tie and asked the lovely Karin "Do you
thing this tie makes my adam's apple look bigger?"

Karin replied, "Fool, that sucka couldn't look much bigger if it were
steroids!"

(This was the 1980s and Karin's infatuation with Mr. T had her using
the words "sucka" and "fool" and the phrase "I pity da fool" to excess.)

Despite her harsh words, Linford saw beyond Karin's gruff exterior and
proceeded to charm her using the never-fail tactics of wiggling his
eyebrows, stroking his goatee, and juggling sweet n low packets to woo
her.
the rest is history