Re: Hmm.

Bruce Lachey <lachey at bright_net> sez:
>Welcome, new Chris.  If you've seen OtR in the last 21 months, that's pretty
>much the "sound" and the lineup.  Some shuffling, some change.  Guitarists
>come and go, the tides keep ebbing.  haha.

It's almost become like a moon that keeps waning and waning, and never
waxes.

>I never understood the VoL/OtR connection.  I have a few VoL discs and really
>can't stand 'em.  Live, same way.  OtR seems warmer, happier, smoother.  Buy
>some CDs (if you can find 'em) and judge for yourself!  :)

Don't spend too much, though.   I must admit that I've gotten to the
point where I can listen *almost* all the way through VoL _Killing
Floor_ without getting bored and putting something better in.

>Mr. Emery, there's definitely not enough information provided to give an
>answer to your seemingly simple query.  Were you familiar with this waitress'
>breasts before the supposedly enhancing suspenders?

Define "familiar"   On second thought, don't, unless you want to take
it to private email.  ;-)

>Heh heh.  Aah.  OK.

Hey...you never gave me Connie's phone number.   ;-P

--NP: Annie Ross - _Sings A Song With Mulligan_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Cocaine is god's way of telling you that you have too much money.