Hmm.

Welcome, new Chris.  If you've seen OtR in the last 21 months, that's pretty
much the "sound" and the lineup.  Some shuffling, some change.  Guitarists
come and go, the tides keep ebbing.  haha.

I never understood the VoL/OtR connection.  I have a few VoL discs and really
can't stand 'em.  Live, same way.  OtR seems warmer, happier, smoother.  Buy
some CDs (if you can find 'em) and judge for yourself!  :)

Mr. Emery, there's definitely not enough information provided to give an
answer to your seemingly simple query.  Were you familiar with this waitress'
breasts before the supposedly enhancing suspenders?

Heh heh.  Aah.  OK.

Bruce
NP:  Bjork "Telegram"