Re: Re: otr/vol connection

In a message dated 9/23/98 8:24:04 PM, binkmeisterrick at juno_com wrote:

>um, what do you mean by that, eh?  i wanna second opinion!  where's that
>English store merchant? LOL

Okay, I'll second it. But that just means you're more my size. Or, to the
point, a certain smoky-eyed young woman's size.

>>The weekend also reinforced my now-infamous "Attractive Listie"
>>theory, which has yet to be disproved.   Ysobelle is a damned good
>>lookin' woman.
>
>i'll second that!  now SHE"S the short one!

Y'all have no idea how much my ego need bolstering this week. You boys rock.
And as for that merchant-- you remember, Binkster? The one you mooned with
your Harry ass?-- if anyone sees him again, he's mine. Or he would be if he
didn't look so much like the guy who just broke my little heart.

And I'm all of five-foot-zip. I'll admit it.

>> And Lynzi, hon, I *swear* there's somethin'
>>smouldering behind those stunning eyes of yours.   ;-)
>
>Forget it, Chris.  You're *far* too late.... ;{P}

Yeah-- and the Cute Couple of the Year Award goes to.....

So. Looks like I have four days off: October 8th-10th. I think the Maryland
faire might be a nice Listie outing. Anyone wants to go, they can crash here
and we'll all drive down together. Binkster? Lynzi? Bruce (you owe me!)?