Re: ben folds...

"Lynzi Godlove" <suneidesis at hotmail_com> sez:

>>Also I don't know if anyone'd ever mentioned this, but the credit for drum loop
>>on Monk's "That's My Love" is listed as Ben Folds.  I quizzed Ric and indeed it
>>is THE Ben (of Ben Folds Five fame).  As Ric put it,
>>"It is Ben Folds.  Most people don't realize that he's a really good drummer,
>
>he's listed on good doggy, bad doggy as well...
>or was it eve...?
>
>or maybe it was darkest night of the year...?
>(wait, would there be drums on a christmas album?)

What's wrong with drums on an xmas album?   'Little Drummer Boy',
etc..

>i'll have to look into this.  i mean, what else should one do when one
>is stalling studying?

Once, I accidentally broke into the Library of Congress while avoiding
studying in college.

--NP: Seal - _Seal_ (1990)
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Women like silent men, they think they're listening.