Re: Monk info

Bruce Lachey <lachey at bright_net> sez:
>I don't know if these have been posted, but figure it's worth it anyway:

Thanks, Bruce!

>MONK
>19 sep  (SOLO) calvin college
> 8 oct  chicago schuba's
> 9 oct  malone college, canton ohio
>10 oct  brady's cafe, kent, ohio

Man!   I can't go see Anne E. if Ric is playing the same night!

>14 oct  peabody's downunder, cleveland ohio
>15 oct  four friends coffee house, grand rapids , mi
>16 oct  TBA (bloomington, ind), live on WVXU radio in cinti

Who in Cincy is volunteering to tape the WVXU broadcast?

>"It is Ben Folds.  Most people don't realize that he's a really good drummer,
> too.  My friend Mike Poole had some of Ben's playing laying around, so we
> sampled it and manipulated a little and used it for 'That's My Love'."

That's a damned good song.   I was surprised when Ric told me that all
the vox on there are him - the high ones he ran through some effects
etc.   Cool stuff.

--NP: Seal - _Seal_ (1990)
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Women like silent men, they think they're listening.