Monk info

I don't know if these have been posted, but figure it's worth it anyway:

MONK
19 sep  (SOLO) calvin college
 8 oct  chicago schuba's
 9 oct  malone college, canton ohio
10 oct  brady's cafe, kent, ohio
14 oct  peabody's downunder, cleveland ohio
15 oct  four friends coffee house, grand rapids , mi
16 oct  TBA (bloomington, ind), live on WVXU radio in cinti
17 oct  CINCINNATI only fall band appearance. york st cafe
14 nov  (SOLO) eddies attic, atlanta ga
15 nov  TBA atlanta
19 nov  (SOLO) cincinnati
20 nov  chicago, garden coffeehouse

Also I don't know if anyone'd ever mentioned this, but the credit for drum loop
on Monk's "That's My Love" is listed as Ben Folds.  I quizzed Ric and indeed it
is THE Ben (of Ben Folds Five fame).  As Ric put it,

"It is Ben Folds.  Most people don't realize that he's a really good drummer,
 too.  My friend Mike Poole had some of Ben's playing laying around, so we
 sampled it and manipulated a little and used it for 'That's My Love'."

So there ya have it.  Whether he knows it or not (!?), Ben's on a Monk disc.

Finally, the booklet eluded to in the Hush liner notes is available.  I'm
waiting on pricing info, etc, but it "has lots of micheal wilson photos, quotes
from folks like bill mallonee, david wilcox, phil keaggy etc along with some
really cool studio pictures".  Monk's PO Box is on the discs, and I'll post
the price once I find out.  I'm sure they'll be available at shows as well.

Bruce