World Theatre

At the moment I am listening to an old CD (1989) by a band called _World
Theatre_.  It's an excellent collection of songs, though not very popular.
(World Theatre only released one CD to my knowledge)  The liner notes credit
one Tim McAllister with being the singer/songwriter and overall primary
member of WT, and I began wondering if this is the same Tim McAllister who
is often mentioned in OTR related materials.  I've read a couple of articles
where Linford mentions Tim, and from what I understand, much of Patience (I
think) was recorded in this man's basement.

Does anybody happen to know if this is the same fellow?

Paul Christian Glenn | "Besides being complicated,
cirhsein at top_net     | reality, in my experience, is
ICQ: #18166400       | usually odd."  - C.S. Lewis
AIM: cirhsein        | "...my weakness is my
www.top.net/macnow   | testimony."  - Charlie Peacock