Re: moniker house/oops!

>Damn it, Rick!   Check your headers before adding the list to the cc:.

*oops*

you know me, chris, i've gotta have at least one boo boo a month and i'm
overdue.

;{P}

besides, after reading so many posted TO the list, i kinda lose track
sometimes on one or two.... but at least my track record's better than
when i first logged on....

so to everybody who caught that last one...

um, sorry.  i hit the wrong button again.

bad bink!  BAD bink!

i'm gonna go flog myself now.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]