dreams...inconsistant angel things...

Well, i've had my first official over-the-rhine dream.  (First that i remember
having had, anyway.  I suppose i might've had others, but none that i
remember.)  So i thought i'd share it for the benefit of the group.  So here
goes:

I was watching either mtv or vh1 -- one of those video shows.  The announcer
came on and said something to the effect of, "and now, our special guests,
over the rhine!"  And i thought to myself how utterly cool it was that otr was
about to be on tv.  Then karin came out -- only it wasn't really karin, it was
an animated drawing.  And the song she started singing was "yankee doodle."
(Only it wasn't really her voice -- i had watched "sister act ii" the other
night, and instead of karin's voice it was the voice of the girl who didn't
know "mary had a little lamb" so she sang "the love boat" instead, if anyone
knows what i'm talking about.  Anyway.)  So a cartoon karin is singing "yankee
doodle" in a voice that's not really hers, and then linford, also a cartoon,
comes out.  He's playing a guitar.

At that point, my alarm went off and i woke up, breaking off the dream.  Of
course, since i did wake up during it, i remembered what i dreamt.  (Side note
-- did you know that "dreamt" is the only word in the english language to end
in an "mt"?)  So, all you dream-interpreters, did my dream mean anything at
all? Huh?  Huh?

--rachel.