Re: "All of this eternal bleeding" or "Something short for a change from Lachey"

Bruce Lachey <lachey at bright_net> waited lifetimes, said this to you:

>I can't really put my finger on it, but I think we're all collectively
>heading down the path again.  It's cyclic.  We fight over this topic,
>each _truly_ believing his/her side, and then we're pissed at the list.

Who's fighting?   Who's pissed?   I'm rather enjoying the discussion,
you know.

>Maybe "OtR/CCM" is another of those great untouchable subjects like
>abortion, something you can't sway opinion on.  Why do we touch it?
>Hmmm.  (Still pondering.)

You were going Hmmm. yesterday.   I've *never* touched abortion,
Bruce.   ;-)     Ick!

>Remember when sage Sting wrote:
>
>"There's no such thing as a winnable war
> it's a lie we don't believe anymore
> Mr. Detweiler promised 'a fake Van Gogh'
> I don't subscribe to his solution, though
> It'd be such a wonderful place to be
> If we listees lived in harmony"
>
>aaah.  soothing.  i feel the healing begin...

Bruce, WYMM?

--NP: U2 - _War_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"How can anybody be enlightened?