"All of this eternal bleeding" or "Something short for a change from Lachey"

I can't really put my finger on it, but I think we're all collectively
heading down the path again.  It's cyclic.  We fight over this topic,
each _truly_ believing his/her side, and then we're pissed at the list.
Maybe "OtR/CCM" is another of those great untouchable subjects like
abortion, something you can't sway opinion on.  Why do we touch it?
Hmmm.  (Still pondering.)

Remember when sage Sting wrote:

"There's no such thing as a winnable war
 it's a lie we don't believe anymore
 Mr. Detweiler promised 'a fake Van Gogh'
 I don't subscribe to his solution, though
 It'd be such a wonderful place to be
 If we listees lived in harmony"

aaah.  soothing.  i feel the healing begin...

Bruce