Re: OtR shirt at Miami Univ.

It seems there are a couple of people up here at Miami Uni. who have OTR t-shirts.  The other day I was walking past Reid Hall and saw a girl with the school children T-shirt on. I thought that was kind of neat. Oh and then I saw someone up here in one of the bookstores that had the the t-shirt with the homeless looking little kid on it.
Debbie
---
ICQ number: 3174685

http://www.mailexcite.com