miss misery... [no OtR]

>Is anyone else getting as excited as I about the release of "XO" from
>this guy?  How come everyone's been keeping him a secret from me?!
>If any of ya watched the Oscars last year, he's the one with the song
>from "Good Will Hunting" that looked like he just walked off of his
>cardboard box home to sing.

excited??? just a little. ha! Elliott = my main man;) did you see the
snippet in the new Spin? actually, i was sort of disappointed = they
listed him on the cover like it was some big deal but hey, any Elliott is
good. they also reviewed the XO album. he's touring the UK with Belle &
Sebastian [heard them?]! anyway i actually only recently discovered him
[shame on me, i realize]. a lot of people have recommended his stuff to
me, but i thought he was just another run of the mill emo type guy. okay
so i am dumb. oh well. now i have seen the light, and am all the better
for it.

"everybody's dying just to get the disease." [E. Smith]

melissa, whose brother is named Elliot.
NP: Bon Voyage [self titled]

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: