again, no OtR, i do apologize.

if you are interested in a Havalina Rail Company video, email me at
Grylliade21 at juno_com. it's decent quality, and over an hour long... if
you have never seen Havalina in concert, but like their recordings, you
would be in for a wonderful surprise.

>For all of you listies who don't know, go see Havalina. Or, at least,
>pick
>up one of their CDs. Although their CDs are pale compared to the live
>shows. They and OtR were the best both last year and this year at
>CStone,
>imo.

yes. Havalina defies categorization. though i must admit i don't like the
cd's that much. but how can anyone compare anything to their live show???

>>From Elliott Smith to Rhead... What a woman... ;)>

ha.

melissa marie.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]