who am i?

well, i feel i should probably answer my own question:)
i would be "june." absolutely and positively.
and, maybe one day, i will be "birds."
isn't it funny how no one has used the same song to describe them? we've
got diverse listies and OtR's got diverse songs.
and yes, Chris, even you. i wrote that message shortly before getting to
see Havalina Rail Company [the most entertaining band i've ever seen. so
unique!!! and incredibly talented], and so i was excited and it's easier
for me to love when i am in a wonderful mood, i suppose. and i still am
in that mood, because the concert did not disappoint in any way, and i
just watched the video i took of it... :)
love,
melissa marie.
NP = Radiohead _The Bends_

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]