Re: What song would I be, she asked?

Scott Gorke wrote:

> Pardon the Windows Messaging characters: I still have not figured out how to squelch them.

Didn't even notice that they were there...

> The first song that comes to mind for me would be "Ubiquitous Hands", especially the lyrics herein:
>
> If you stay and never go away
> I will make the same mistakes that I have made
> I'll believe most anything you say
> Watch my heart of stone fall into clay
> In your hands
>
> (guessed on the third line, sorry...)

subst. "melt" for "fall" and you're there.

> That song smacks of "I'm glad you're sticking with me, blemishes and all...."
>
> Oh....too introspective?
>
> Scott

And, once again, I vote for that song. Dang, but it's right where I'm at right now. Spiritually,
anyway... You're right on, Scott...
Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins