So... about Letterman...

Well, I am finally out of my shell! :-) I have been lurking for awhile, seen
a lot of great things (and gotten some great deals!) I am VERY thankful for
all of that...

I am in  Romania so I didn't get to see the Letterman show, so your input
was interesting! (I am an American, living in Romania) So my question is
late, but after all your reviews I have one minor, probably kind of silly
question... What did they dress like? :-) I am trying to picture in my head
what the show was like, I have a great idea about what most felt about the
time itself, but did they look good?

Well, You will probably here from me more often now... Amy