Karin and Linford and Letterman!!

        I haven't posted in months, but this was definatly worth a posting!!!
        Did anyone else see Cowboy Junkies on Letterman about 15 minutes
ago??? I wasn't sure if Karin and Linford were going to be there, but they
were! and let me say, I freaked out. I even had some tears welling up in my
eyes.  Karin looked beautiful.  I wonder what was going through those heads
of their's while they were performing?? I'm so happy for them!
        Anyone know when they'll be in Cincy, I need an OtR fixing.  And
tonite was the first nite I heard Cowboy Junkies. I liked the song.  "Miles
From Home???"  Margo has a nice voice.
                                        happy to be so....Lori:)