Re: Lilith Fair/Cowboy Junkies and Letterman

>As far as letterman goes...If the Cowboy Junkies are appearing on the
>show I doubt you will see K&L...how many times do you see members of
>other bands playing with the band that is LISTED as appearing on the
>show that night?  Hardly ever...I would have to think that the same
>thing would apply to GMA.
I would disagree.  From what I've read here, K&L will be temporary
'Junkies'
for a few songs, if not the whole set.  If that's true, I'd say chances are
good that they could be on Letterman.  Sometimes bands only bring on the
main
members and use Shaffer and Co. to simplify things since they're already
set
up; but I've seen many bands bring on the whole kit 'n' kaboodle and not
use
the 'CBS Orchestra'.  As for GMA, I have no idea what their set-up is.  I'm
well on my way to work by the time they come on and have never seen the
show,
so I wouldn't have any recommendations.  The Letterman appearance would be
the
best bet, I'd guess.

As for the Lilith Fair, I agree.  It would seem that OTR is tailor-made for
this
tour, and I've been disappointed that they haven't been invited or chosen
in
either of the last two years.

Later,
AaronB