RE: Lilith Fair/Cowboy Junkies and Letterman

> The Letterman appearance would be the best bet, I'd guess.

I don't know. I'd almost say GMA would be better for the very reasons you
cited. On Letterman, sometimes only the lead singer/guitarist/etc comes out
while Shaffer and Co. do backup. On GMA they'd *have* to bring out the whole
band, which would give a better chance to K&L to show up.

> As for the Lilith Fair, I agree.  It would seem that OTR is
> tailor-made for this
> tour, and I've been disappointed that they haven't been invited or chosen
> in either of the last two years.

Interesting LF story: I just heard from a friend who knows a concert
promoter and gets all-access passes to concerts, and went to the LF
recently. She said she split a salad with Natalie Merchant and played
frisbee with Sarah MacLachlan (SP?) and her dog!! (And knowing this girl, I
have every reason to believe her...)

dave