handfulls of fiber optics

A potpourri of listees wrote the following quotes today.  Here's my
first thoughts that I thought I'd fire off at the entire list.

> i have also posted the elusive Michael Wilson OtR wedding pic

I have been meaning to mention this--what better time?  Have any of you
noticed how Ric is leaning away from the rest of the group in this
shot.  It seems a little telling if you know what I mean.  Kind of like
that Lynard Skynard album where they're walking through fire and the
ones who were placed 'in' the fire during the layout ended up being the
ones who died in the plane crash.  Well this isn't *exactly* like that
but you see the similarity right?

And Elmo, whomever this may be, posted:
> now on to the otr content...<SNIP, SNIP>

ONE GREAT BIG CUT OUT

> but I could
> still smell the smoke from his cigar.

 yeah, yeah, whatever.  I believe this like I believed the gorilla at
the zoo story and the cuban cigar sigthings...please.

And to all of you people who continue to post personal mail to this list
of 800-1000 otr fans:

STOP!

I could care less about most of the trunk stuffings, and sexual double
entendras that I see.  Let's make an effort to clean this up.  this all
goes into a file and it just wastes space for those of us who regularly
search the archive.  not to mention how annoying it is to sift through
in your mailbox.  I have no idea  what Rick Callender, Chris Emery,
Denise Rhiel, and several others have posted to the list in a few weeks,
because I just delete their posts automatically now.  Maybe if I had
more time, I would read them, but I have no urge to read through other
peoples personal mail on a daily basis--that is unless you happen to be
Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, or JFK--then I'm pretty intrigued at what you've
got to say.  Until that day lets institute a zero tolerance policy.  one
slip up and you automatically get 50 viruses in your mailbox that are
guaranteed to erase your hard drive!  Just a joke in case anyone
believed I have any viruses, or that I know of where to get any...  :o)

Mark