Dusty's got his handfull

WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!
If you don't have a sense of humour, delete now!

hiya folks!
hope everyone's happy with themselves today...

---DustyVolume (whomever this may be) scrawled:

>  yeah, yeah, whatever.  I believe this like I believed the gorilla at
> the zoo story and the cuban cigar sigthings...please.

Why, Dusty, ol' pal, you seem to have a very firm grip on reality (or
a firm grip on somethin'...been listening to fly dance, have you?)
How can we expect to build mystique around one of the greatest bands
of all time withour establishing the proper mythology?  Hey, JG, back
me up on this, baby.  Wait 'til i tell you the one about Brian and the
7 impossible labors he had to perform in order to marry the beauteaous
Miss M.

> but I have no urge to read through other
> peoples personal mail on a daily basis

If that's true, why did I see you going through my garbage cans at 3
o'clock this mornin'?

Now, on to the OtR content...
I heard a rumour that Gilbert Gottfried was joining the the band as
the new bassist so they were changing the name to Over the Whine.

Also I reversed the polarity on my CD player so it plays in reverse.
If you listen to The Seahorse backwards, you can distinctly here the
words "Ric is dead"...very spooky, and a view of things to come, I
think.

Anyone else heard anything interesting from the band lately?

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
Elmo'

np:  "If I had a Hammer"  by Thor and the Mjolnirs